|Unit : years||Time Limits for Course of Study||Period of temporary absence||Length of studentship|
- Duration of Coursework : Minimum period of registration for graduation
- Period of temporary absence : Maximum period for leave of absence within the length of studentship
- Length of studentship : The number of terms within which a degree dissertation must be submitted
- Application to shorten terms for coursework toward an integrated degree
· shorten by one semester: application to be submitted within the specified period at the start of the seventh semester
· shorten by two semesters: application to be submitted within the specified period at the start of the sixth semester
· 「Business Analytics」 in Department of Business Administration : Time Limit for Course of Study is 1 year
|Course credits : 24 / Guided research : 8||Course credits : 36 / Guided research : 8||Course credits : 54 / Guided research : 16(12)|
- Process – A letter of intent to withdraw must be submitted to the departmental administration office.
- Tuition refund – If the student wishes a tuition refund after the letter of intent to withdraw is submitted:
|Tuition refund deadlines||Amount of refund|
|Before the school semester begins||Entire amount of tuition refunded|
|Within 30 days from the beginning of the school semester||5/6 of tuition refunded|
|Within 31-60 days from the beginning of the school semester||2/3 of tuition refunded|
|Within 61-90 days from the beginning of the school semester||1/2 of tuition refunded|
|91 days after the beginning of the school semester||No refund|
- Students who have withdrawn from school due to voluntary withdrawal, failure to register, or have taken a leave of absence may be readmitted only in the event of vacancy with respect to the student quotas.
- Readmitted students’ terms of registration are defined as from the date of their original admission to the program to the semester for submitting their dissertation (6 years for master’s, 10 years for doctoral, and 12 years for integrated degrees).
- Terms for leaves of absence include the term of absence before readmission.
- Military Service
- Pregnancy / Maternity / Parental Leave
- Start-up Leave
- At the beginning of each semester before the student completes coursework, an application form for a change in the field of study must be submitted to the administration office of the corresponding department within the specified period.
- Students intending to change their academic advisor must submit a “change of academic advisor form” to obtain approval from the dean of their college within the specified period by logging on to the school portal on the Internet.
- Students intending to request for shortening of term for integrated master’s and doctoral program or withdrawal must submit the form during the registration revision period by logging on to the school portal on the Internet.
- Applications/requests for leave of absence, return from absence, readmission, voluntary withdrawal, change of graduate advisors, and change of area of study are accepted during February (Spring Semester) and August (Fall Semester). The period for each semester is advertised on the KUPID portal as well as the graduate school homepage.
- Students admitted to university/research institute/industry collaboration programs must remain employed until graduation.