Korea University Graduate School

  • Sitemap
  • Directions
  • 한국어


01 Q. My online application form needs corrections. What are my options?

  1. If you need to correct your application, please contact the Graduate School Office at graduate1@korea.ac.kr or +82-2-3290-1358 before the deadline.

02 Q. How do I have my Certificate of Deposit frozen?

  1. You need to ask the bank to temporarily freeze your account and issue you a certificate of deposit of that same account. If you plan to have a certificate of deposit issued in Korea, make sure that the deposit is in a fixed-time account.

03 Q. If I decide to turn down an admission offer, what happens to the tuition fees I would have already paid?

  1. If you decide to withdraw your acceptance of admission offer after an official registration, you need to file an entrance disclaimer and a claim for refund of your tuition fee.

04 Q. Do you announce the result of the admission screening to each applicant?

  1. You can see the result of the admission screening on the website of KU Graduate School by entering your applicant identification number and birthdate during the announcement period.

05 Q. Should I attach all documents when submitting an online application form? How should I submit original copies?

  1. You only need to attach scanned image files of your documents when submitting the form online. Once the online application is completed, please print and submit by post or in person the Application Form and the Letter of Consent to Education Background Check, along with original copies of all other required documents.

06 Q. Do you return the original copies of the documents I submit?

  1. No, we do not return any submitted documents – regardless of whether or not you are offered admission.